There are #many, many# websites on the Voynich Manuscript of varying degrees of usefulness and repetition (even discounting those copying Wikipedia and other open source material) - so this list will never be complete.
The following are some of the useful websites, concentrating on English language texts: feel free to develop the list - or create entries (including overviews with links) on this wiki.
If websites cease being active just note this against the entry rather than deleting the reference, so this page can reflect the historical record. Also note if the site is in a language other than English, is a pdf or is otherwise 'different.'
Entries checked 20 April 2015
- John Baez' article from 2005, with links to a number of other websites, is 
- P Han's theory, from 2009/2010 
- The Journal of Voynich Studies - 
- Languedoc Mysteries website page 
- Museum of Hoaxes 
- The Plos One article is here .
- A BBC news article on the journal Plos One study is here .
- Edith Sherwood's website 
- The Voynich Manuscript Mailing List HQ website is 
- The Wikipedia page is 
- The Yale University webpage is 
- Lisa Fagin Davis' article (2015) 
- A list of books and articles can be found at 
- The proposition that the Manuscript is a 'false book' created to look like it came from Francis Bacon's New Atlantis  - though the dating of the manuscript is against this.
- The Meta-religion website article 
- A New Yorker article is here 
- The CSI webpage on the VM, from January/February 2011 is here 
- World Mysteries website 
- Voynich Thoughts 
- An article in Tablet Magazine 
- An article on Crystalinks 
- A website on Wordpress 
- A number of videos can be found here 
- An article by Sravana Reddy and Kevin Knight .
- A Princeton article is at .
- Philip Neal's website .
- A BBC story on the VM's potential translation is .
- The VM rosettes can be seen in 3D here .
- The Voynich Optics site is here 
- The Oldcivilizations's Blog (in Spanish) is 
- A discussion here 
- An article in Spanish here 
- Voynich Ninja website 
- What We Know About The Voynich Manuscript  (pdf).
A podcast can be found here .
This article and the equivalent page on the other Voynich website  should be updated in tandem.