The following list, based on a previous version of the Wikipedia Voynich Manuscript page  is a list of novels and other material which make use of the Manuscript. Like other such lists it is unlikely to ever by complete.
The list can be added to and/or brief descriptions added:
- Russell Blake 'The Voynich Cypher'
- Baz Cunningham 'The Voynich Enigma'
- Daniel Guebel 'El Caso Voynich'
- Lev Grossman 'Codex' (Wikipedia article )
- Enrique Joven 'The Book of God and Physics: A Novel of the Voynich Mystery'
- Brad Kelln 'In Tongues of the Dead' (2008)
- Leena Krohn 'Datura, or a delusion we all see' (Finnish version 2001)
- Jeremy Robinson with Sean Ellis 'Prime'
- James K. Rollins 'The Voynich Project: Nephilim Rising'
- Alex Scarrow 'Time Riders: The Doomsday Code'
- Dominic Selwood 'The Sword of Moses' (2013)
- Scarlett Thomas 'PopCo' (Wikipedia page )
- Robin Wasserman The 'Book of Blood and Shadow'
- Colin Wilson 'The Return of the Lloigor'
The manuscript has also appeared in the video games Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag published by Ubisoft and Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon published by THQ.
It featured in Season 1, Episode 3 of the TV show Weird or What? and Season 2, Episode 2 of the National Geographic Channel's TV show Ancient X-Files.
It is also referenced in Japanese visual novel Saya no Uta (Wikipedia article ).
The Cipher Mysteries page is .