'Normal wiki rules apply' - but this page is for noting the particular conventions and policies in use in this wiki (though general intention is to be 'more inclusive rather than less').
- Wikipedia's 'No Original Research' does not apply - but statements made should be backed up with suitable references and other source materials.
- Theories should be discussed and critiqued rather than attacked.
- For convenience 'VM' can be used after the first reference to Voynich Manuscript.
- Translations of 'undeciphered material/the VM' should cover more than a few lines or paragraphs - the text does appear to be a coherent whole.
- The intent is generally inclusive within the field of interest.
- The wiki is orientated towards the Voynich Manuscript as an object in a particular context:  deals with the wider context of 'strange documents' and  with analysis of the text.
It is acceptable to have an article/discussion/website elsewhere and a brief description here (as wikis do get modified).
Any discussions on the talk page.